2015 Awards Ceremony – 11th May, Sage Gateshead
The Awards Ceremony is the climax of the whole VisitEngland Awards for Excellence competition. By making it to the Ceremony all finalists will have demonstrated that they are the very best of English Tourism.
The Ceremony celebrates success and excellence and is a showcase for England's fabulous tourism products. Above all it provides finalists with a moment of well-deserved glory which can be used to market, promote and improve their businesses still further.
The Finalists : Small Visitor Attraction of the Year
- Gladstone Pottery Museum Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
- Owl & Monkey Haven, Newport, Isle of Wight
- Stott Park Bobbin Mill Ulverston, Cumbria
- Topsail Charters Ltd Maldon, Essex
- World of James Herriot Thirsk, North Yorkshire
So now its official: Gladstone Pottery Museum Story is one of the top five small visitor attractions in England. Still winning accolades and awards after 40 years!